Wednesday 1 February 2017

WW: Proactive solution



(So I'm having trouble with the cat. She keeps sitting – even sleeping – on my computer when I'm not there, and in the process ringing in all nature of arcane command codes that take me forever to identify and un-command.

I try many different techniques to keep her off: picket systems designed to dissuade her from climbing on the keyboard, without however smothering or turning off the computer. Nothing is very elegant. Nothing is user-friendly.

Finally a thought occurs: what if the cat had something to sleep on that she likes even more than my computer? Something just as warm, but softer. Maybe in a more attractive napping place.

And that's what you're looking at. An electric hot pad, such as for sore backs, with a towel on top, on an easy chair.

Problem solved.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment