Thursday, 30 July 2026
Rock Groups 2026
Here meet we again, at the end of another July, and I still haven't dropped the annual list of rock groups. (For the uninitiated, the meaning of that incoherent statement will be found here.)
So I'm going to let the embedded link above do the heavy lifting and dive right into this year's harvest.
Rock Groups Waiting to Happen, 2026
Hellbender
Arrow Stork
The Socks (nerd rock)
The Gorn
Hellschrieber
The Fulfillment Centre
Catflap
Zingibro
Die Schreibtischtäter
Knife
Aftermath
Rolling O
Fork
Medium Large
Little Tiffany and the Friend Zone
Shakuhachi
Stryx
Point No Point
Fox 3
The Shoals of Heaven
Widdershins
Yclept John and the Bystanders
Whackbat
Tigidou
Racer X
Mzungu
Roland
Letter Man
Spearcat
Pterry and the Pterydactyls
(Photo courtesy of Kameron Kincade and Unsplash.com.)
Topics:
July,
music,
rock groups,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have always loved this list! I will pass it on.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete